Friday, June 11, 2010

long time......

Hello everyone! Life has been full of surprises these days and I am now in the Gatlinburg,Tennessee area with TJ who was recently hired as Arrowmont's new Program Manager. I just assisted a workshop last week with Gay Smith, which was great and am going to be doing some volunteering here until TJ and I can set up our studio at home in August (when our rental is ready!). There are lots of exciting things going on here and though our Art Center plans for Chattanooga have been de-railed, I am happy that this opportunity has taken it place. We were too broke for that endeavor at this time anyway! I am very much looking forward to having a studio at home for a while and I love being up here at Arrowmont with all the summer workshops and slide shows going on!

I have recently posted a bunch of pictures to facebook, so please find me there - and I am working on a new website which I will be updating regularly, so I won't be posting as much as I had hoped to this blog, but I do hope you all keep in touch!

I am very excited that my old roommate and dear friend, Chandra Debuse will be your new resident! You are all very lucky! Chandra is absolutely wonderful and very talented!

Best wishes everyone!

Steph